Are you looking for the best course on iOS development? If you want to find the perfect one that helps enhance your development skills, you are in the right place. In this article, we prepared a list of the best iOS app development courses at Udemy and other platforms.
How To Access The Ios Development Courses From Any Area?
There are many points to consider while picking the perfect courselike level of expertise, goals, programming languages, course duration, etc. Another point is the availability of the chosen course in your country. For students in many areas, it can be difficult to unblock the use of educational platforms. The most popular and free way to do it is to use a VPN service. You can download VeePN for iOS and receive unlimited and secure access to the Internet. A VPN for iOS provides numerous benefits like fast connection, enhanced security in one user-friendly app. There are many free services like VeePN to choose from. You can download different apps to try their functions and decide on the best one for you.
1. iOS 12 and Swift – Complete iOS Development Bootcamp – by Udemy
This is a comprehensive course based on my own experience in a developer Bootcamp. This course provides the basics of app development and teaches to code apps for iPhones and IPads. The course content is updated regularly, which means you can keep up with the latest development tendencies.
- This is a course for beginners, so no previous experience is necessary.
- Boost your programming skills by making apps like real-world ones.
- Fun and interesting video tutorials.
- Work with top-notch technologies like AR and ML to create smart apps.
- Get acquainted with object-oriented programming, networking, software design, etc.
The course includes 514 lectures and 109 articles and lasts 54 hours. By purchasing a course, you get unlimited access to its materials. The rating of this course is 4.8 out of 5.
2. iOS Certification Course: App Development for Creative Entrepreneurs – by Coursera
This amazing course will help you create a perfect iOS app. The course encompasses all the necessary skills and tools necessary for working with languages like UIKit and Objective-C. In the end, you need to present your original capstone project.
- Gaining expertise in Objective-C, UIKit, and SpriteKit
- Creating games and sensors
- Working with Swift and XCode
- An intermediate level of development is necessary
- The course is available on Coursera, and you do not need to use any VPN apps to get access to it.
The course lasts 9 months, and it has an overall student rating of 4.8 out of 5. You receive unlimited access to all the information and complete this course at your own pace. The course is available in many languages, and you can access it from anywhere in the world using a VPN for iPhone.
3. The complete iOS 11 and Swift developer course – by Udemy
This one is also among the best Udemy courses for app development. After completing this course, students create applications like Uber and Instagram using the top-notch versions of XCode and Swift. This course provides app-creating techniques using the top apps as an example.
- Getting acquainted with the cutting-edge Apple coding languages.
- App advertisement is also included
- Learning how to build apps similar to the most successful ones in the market
- Suitable for beginners
The course lasts 36 hours and has a rating of 4.4 out of 5. To access this course, users from some countries need to download a VeePN for iPhone.
4. Professional Certificate in Mobile Development with Swift – by edX
It is an intro to app development with Swift. This certification program includes numerous concepts to learn mobile development thoroughly. After completing it, you will be able to create an iOS application from scratch. The program consists of three courses, each filled with projects and lessons.
- One of the most detailed courses on Swift app development
- Provides an introduction to iOS app development
- Works with implementing numerous features with Swift coding language
- Provides the differences between well-created and poor-quality codes in Swift.
The course lasts 2-4 months and has a rating of 4.6 out of 5. edX is a huge and popular education platform available in many countries. Check out if you have to download any VPN apps to access this course. A free VPN for iPhone provides a stable and secure connection and unlimited Internet access.
5. iOS 11 Fundamentals – by Pluralsight
This is a basic course on how to dev iPhone apps. This is one of the most suitable options for beginners. It includes content on the business aspect of app development like selling and promoting applications. After this course, students receive a solid development base to rely on later.
- Creating an iOS free app of the day that works on multiple devices
- Working with auto layout and stack views
- Defining table cells
- Experience with single and multiple view apps
- No development experience required.
The course lasts 4,5 hours and has an excellent rating – 5 out of 5. To access it seamlessly from any area, we suggest using a VPN for iOS.
We hope our overview of iOS apps development courses helped you decide on the best one. The courses in our list are provided by a famous and reliable education platform and worth attention. To unblock any of them, you can download VeePN for iPhone and have an unlimited and safe connection. A free VPN for iOS can make a huge difference in your experience.