Do you remember the times when you had to fix the huge dish placed in your garden or backyard or give several calls to your TV operator to watch that one movie that you have been waiting to watch for a week? Almost all of us have gone through those days. Well, no more! All thanks to the Direct-to-Home service. Life has become much easier with the DTH service and even the way of recharging it without any hassle.
Now if you are confused about the DTH service provider that you should be choosing, you can go ahead with Airtel DTH. Ever since Airtel introduced its DTH service, the number of users has only doubled. The DTH plans that you will come across are super pocket-friendly and starts from as low as INR 153 per month. If you go for plans that cost a little higher, you will even be able to avail of a secondary connection by paying a nominal amount more. The Airtel DTH recharge is also very easy to carry out. To recharge your DTH, you can simply use Airtel Thanks App. Want to know how to do it? Here are the steps:
- If you have not installed the app yet, you can go to Google Play Store or iOS App Store and install the Airtel Thanks App on your smartphone
- Now you can log in to the app with your registered mobile number and the One Time Password (OTP) that you receive on your registered mobile number
- Now you will have to click on ‘Recharge’
- The next step is to click on ‘DTH Recharge’
- Now go ahead and enter your DTH ID or even your registered name
- Now select Airtel DTH as your operator
- You can browse for plans and choose the one that you think is apt for you
- Now click on Pay Now, and wait for the notification to come on your mobile phone.
Apart from Airtel Thanks App, you can recharge your DTH plan through various other ways as well, which include the Airtel website and Airtel Payments Bank. While recharging your DTH through Airtel Payments Bank as you will be able to enjoy cashback, discounts, and coupons. And even if your DTH operator is not Airtel but some other company, you can still carry out your recharge through Airtel Payments Bank. Just like Airtel Thanks App, you can do your DTH recharge through Airtel Payments Bank in a few simple steps, which absolutely does not take more than 2 minutes.
Airtel Thanks App can be used not only for recharging DTH, but also prepaid and paying bills of postpaid, broadband bills and even other utility bills also. The services are uninterrupted and all that you need to do to use it is a stable internet connection. In case you get stuck anywhere or you are confused about the plans that you are planning to go ahead with, you can get in touch with the Airtel customer service executives, who are there 24X7 to help the customers