Instagram is among the top 5 most popular social media platforms because it allows you to set a conversational tone with your friends and followers. You can interact with them in many different ways. On 10th July 2020, a fantastic feature, aka Instagram question sticker, was introduced, and since that time, people are making the most of it. In case you didn’t check this cool feature yet, no worries, I’m going to tell you all about it. Like Instagram Question Sticker, how to use it efficiently, and last but not least, the best way to share and respond to question stickers. So, this post contains everything you must know about question stickers. So, let’s get started without any unnecessary delay.
What is Instagram Question Sticker?
It’s one of the new interactive features of the Instagram stories; when you are creating a new story, then you often see a square shape smiley on the top of your screen “it’s named as question sticker.” When you add a question sticker to the story, your friends or followers on Instagram can ask you any question, and it’s a fun way to start some fantastic conversation with them.
They will submit a question on your story. As the story disappears after 24 hours from Instagram, thereby they will get this much time to ask any question about something you posted on your profile story. They can respond to your question as many times as they like; there is no restriction on a person’s number of responses. You can also use more than one question sticker on your story.
The first fun part is to add a sticker; the second fun part is when you respond to their question. You can share your friends’ response to your story, and it will create a clear context and bring engagement to a level you posted. However, you should know that when you share a friend’s response, his/her name doesn’t show, although you know who asked this question. Instagram is quite careful about the privacy element.
How to Use Instagram Stickers
Here are some steps you need to follow for adding stickers to your story.
- Login to your account and go to the stories feature.
- Upload a photo you want to share on your story.
- Find a square smiley face on the right corner of your screen, tap on it.
- Select “Questions” from available options
- You will see a box where the default question sticker says, “Ask me a question” for a starter, you can use it, but I suggest you customize your question based on a photo. For example, if you are sharing a cake picture. Ask them about their favorite topping? Or what type of cake you like?
- Once you type a question, click on “Send to” this button is available in the bottom right corner of your screen.
- You will see that a new story is updated on your profile, click on the Share button present beside “Your story.” This question will go live alongside that image.
- Finally, click “Share” beside “Your Story” to post your question to your story.
It’s how to add a sticker on Instagram stories.
Although you can ask multiple questions, don’t ask more than three because your followers will lose interest in your question. Also, don’t add stickers to your story every other day; use this feature sparingly to keep its fun-element intact.
How to Answer to Instagram Questions
As you have added a question sticker to your story, you will get tons of questions from your followers in the next 24 hours. One part of this feature is to add stickers on Instagram, while another part is to respond to questions on Instagram. So, it’s time to learn how to do this well.
For finding the questions that people submitted to your story, you need to open the story and swipe up.
- You can check responses from your friends or followers. Swipe right and left to move from one response to another.
- In case you find a good question and want to answer it, click on a particular response submitted by your friend. You will come across two options from a pop-up menu: one is share response, and the second is send a message.
- If you want to keep people engaged in your story, sharing responses is undoubtedly the best option. However, if you don’t want others to see your response, send a message allowing you to share your response to sticker questions privately.
- As you want to share a response, pick that option, and it will direct you to the Story Editor screen where you can respond to a question by adding another sticker, image, or simple text response.
It’s time to give a try to Question sticker feature if you haven’t tried yet because it’s full of fun and instantly boosts your story’s engagement level. I shared two guides on how to ask a question on Instagram stories and how to respond to Instagram questions. Follow these guides and check what questions are tapping into the mind of your followers and friends. It’s the best way to know more about them.