Italy is a renowned tourist destination and powerhouse economy. But did you know that you can live and work in the country by investing? The Italian government offers a golden visa to non-EU citizens who invest in the country.
It’s easy to see why so many people are interested in relocating to this beautiful Mediterranean country. With its stunning scenery, delicious food, friendly people, and strong economy, Italy offers something for everyone. And with a Golden Visa, you can make your dream of living in Italy a reality!
In this post, we’ll explain the investment routes, benefits and Italy Golden Visa price.
Qualifications for an Italian Golden Visa
In order to qualify for an Italy investor visa, investors must meet one of the following investment criteria:
- Invest €2 million in Italian government bonds
- Invest €500,000 in an Italian limited company
- Invest €250,000 in an Italian innovative startup
- Donate €1 million to a philanthropic initiative in Italy
Once one of these investment qualifications is met, investors can apply for an Italy Golden Visa. The application process includes biometric data collection and an interview at the nearest Italian consulate.
If approved, the initial investor visa Italy is valid for two years. After that, it can be renewed for another three years as long as the requirements are still met. After nine years of continuous residency, investors may be eligible to apply for Italian citizenship.
- Golden visas grant holders a number of benefits, including:
- Visa-free travel throughout the Schengen Area, which includes 26 European countries
- The ability to bring family members to Italy on a dependent visa
- After five years of continuous residency, holders may apply for a long-term EU residence permit
- After 10 years of continuous residency, holders may apply for Italian citizenship
Benefits Why Invest in a Golden Visa in Italy?
There are a number of reasons why investing in Italy Golden Visa makes good business sense. Firstly, Italy is the fourth largest economy in Europe and the eighth largest economy in the world. It is a member of the European Union and the Eurozone and is home to some of the world’s leading companies. Secondly, Italy offers investors a number of incentives, including a favorable tax regime and access to a highly skilled workforce. And thirdly, Italy is a beautiful country with a rich culture and diverse landscape that makes it an attractive place to live.
- A skilled workforce: Over 50% of Italians aged 15 or older have completed upper secondary education, and more than 20% have completed tertiary education. This makes Italy an appealing destination for businesses looking to expand their operations overseas.
- Supportive government policies: The Italian government offers various incentives to encourage foreign investment, such as tax breaks and loan guarantees. These programs make it easier for businesses to get started in Italy. A
- Strong economy: Italy is the eighth largest economy in the world with a GDP of over $2 trillion. It is also a member of the G7 group of industrialized nations and is a founding member of both the European Union and NATO.
Italy Citizenship by Investment
There is no direct path to Italian citizenship via an investor visa for Italy. However, you can apply for naturalization to become an Italian citizen after residing in Italy for 10 years straight.
Conclusion: Invest in Italy with a Golden Visa
There are many reasons why Italy is an attractive investment destination. In addition to its world-renowned cuisine and stunning architecture, the country boasts a number of business advantages.
The Italy Golden Visa offers eligible investors the opportunity to obtain a residence permit in return for investing in the Italian economy. The main benefit of the Golden Visa program is that it gives investors the opportunity to obtain residency status in Italy. This allows investors to live and work in Italy without having to go through the normal visa application process. Golden Visa holders also enjoy access to free healthcare and education, as well as other benefits typically enjoyed by residents of Italy.
If you’re looking for an opportunity to invest in Europe, Golden Visas offers attractive benefits that make Italy an attractive option. Get in touch with us today to learn more about the Italy golden visa program and how we can help you take advantage of this unique opportunity!