On-Page SEO also known as On-Site SEO includes the different elements of our own website. The different elements include the technical set up of a website, the keyword placement, the visual appearance of a website, and how easy to use it is for its users. It also focuses on the usage of keywords in the content, optimizing the meta description, and title tags, etc. There are many company who offers on-page seo service like Seo Agency Malaysia.
Thus, we need to pay equal attention on all the aspects of a website in making it SEO friendly.
Importance of On-Page SEO
On-Page SEO consists of the different elements related to our website. Hence, these factors are in our control and should be optimized effectively. The technical problems and quality also have to be addressed nicely. Because, if a businessman creates a good website, he/she will be able to target their audience in a productive way.
The chances of growth of such businesses also expand in their initial days with a boom in traffic and sales.
How to Optimize Content with On-Page SEO
In 2020, it has become important for businesses to optimize their content for Google so that it understands what the content is all about. And also to rank their site in top results.
However, most of the SEO experts focus only on the correct placement of keyword in the text. This practice has become outdated as On-Page SEO is not only about keyword placement in URL, text, and meta description.
However, it goes beyond that and also covers the technical aspect of a website.
Thus, we present you the following tips to guide you how you can optimize your content in the best way:
- Strategic Placement of Keywords– As mentioned above, the keyword placement is an important element of On-Page SEO. But is not our only However, for the search engines to know what our content is about, we need to strategically place our keyword in Meta description, title tag, and H1 tags. If we’re unable to place the exact keyword in the text the synonyms and stop words can be used. The SEO analysts should refrain from keyword stuffing in the content as it is considered as a black hat SEO practice by Google’s webmasters.
- Sound Technical Set-Up of a Website– The amount of time a website takes to load is an important factor considered under by Google. Because the time taken by a website to load is directly linked to its user experience. Because we all love using a website that loads fast. However, keeping in mind the current scenario, Google has changed its parameters and considers how quickly pages load on mobiles. The businesses can ensure their site loads faster to rank on a higher rating. A quick tip to do so is to turn down unnecessary HTML and to lower the image size.
- Add ‘Alt Tags’ for Images– A majority of Visually challenged people use screen readers to understand the text. The Alt tag narrates these people about the description of the image used by the author. Thus, it becomes important for writers to make use of this feature & Write a detailed description for the benefit of these people and it is also helpful if an image fails to load for someone. In addition to this, they should also rename the image in accordance with its context.
- Be Topic Relevant– It’s important for the writers to stay relevant to the topic and make use of substantially connected keywords. This will help to expand the relevancy of the page and in helping Google understand that the keyword used by us shows the best on our page. Thus, it will help us in ranking higher in search engines.
- Use Simple Content– Google analyzes metrics such as dwell time and time on-page etc. by a user. We have also observed that we restrict spending time on pages that have very difficult content provided and switch automatically. In, On-Page SEO the analysts focus on optimizing the content and in ensuring it has a good readability score and can be easily read by individuals. It’s performed by using short sentences and paragraphs, avoiding difficult words, and adding some transition words and active voice sentences.
- Apply Schema Markup– The Schema Markup is a feature which tells search engines in an informative way about a page. In short, it is all about adding visuals to add relevant information related to our page and to attract the readers to visit the page. The search results with reviews, images and time durations, etc. are all because of the schema markup feature. It helps to increase the click-through rate of a website and in creating a positive impact on the readers.
To sum up, On-Page SEO is more about keyword placement and meta tags. It is now about optimizing the content according to the requirements of a reader. At the same time, it also focuses on the technical aspects of a website and ensures it is user friendly and loads quickly.
Do use the above-given tips and have an On-Page optimized website ready for your users and secure the chances of ranking higher on search engines.