Are you new to using a sales tracker in your business? If so, you might not know the importance of tracking your sales, seeing the profit of your business, analyzing the effectiveness of your products and services, and seeing how customers relate to your services. Do they enjoy buying specific products at certain times of the day? If not, then you might be missing various insights into your customer target market that can help you find out more about what your customers want, how they think, and how they interact with your business.
By using a sales tracker as a beginner in a new business, you can learn about your target market, expand your clientele base, and find out the details about your ideal clientele. Let’s discuss what a sales tracker like SalesRabbit is, how to use it, and why it matters for any and every business!
Everything you need to know about using a sales tracker!
So, the first question that every beginner has is – what is a sales tracker? Basically, a sales tracker is a simple type of tool and program that lets you see the entire process of your sales, from end to end. The sales process will cover the beginning of conceptualizing the project to the point that the customer purchases the product – plus, you can analyze the feedback they give regarding the product or service!
By being able to take into account all the steps of the sales tracking process -such as the visualization of the project, the conceptualization of the idea, and the collaboration made between you and other team members in your business – you can see what parts of the business were most important of coming up with the final product.
Using a sales tracker provides a business with the ability to analyze their information and collaborative tools – such as share columns, insurance information, education info, and mobile tracking to give insights into the target market – the procedures of the business, and the efficiency level of your company. Are you missing a step in the sales funnel? Find out what is missing and how you can fix your sales process!
The basics of sales tracking involve the following:
- Analyze information regarding sales – figure out how you are making sales and information regarding the sales you are making (conversations with clients, meetings with your staff, the number of products sold, etc.)
- Figure out what is causing sales to happen – what conversation with clients is encouraging them to buy your products?
- Improve the parts of your sales process – figure out what parts of the sales funnel is failing and figure out how to fix this before moving forwards
- Increase the interactions that are causing sales to increase – do you find that you are increasing sales when you hold questionnaires and surveys? If so, conduct more of these!
The 5-step guide of using your sales tracker
- Use the lead and sales funnel – One of the first steps of using the sales tracker is using the lead and sales funnel to see how inquiries can soon turn into dedicated customers! Figure out how you make your revenue and how an engagement turns into making sales happen in business.
- Sale performance – sales performance is a broad category that takes into account the number of sales being made by your employees, the products that are being sold in your business, what products are being sold at the highest level, the areas of your business that are bringing in the most profit, and the employee who is making the biggest effort in your business.
- Field sales tracking – the third step of using sales tracking is using an app that helps your employees improve their daily efficiency and productivity levels.
- Revenue – the fourth step of using your sales tracker is providing you with a breakdown of your costs and your expenditure to see how you can cut costs.
- Analyze reports – the last way that you can use your sales tracker to benefit your business is by analyzing your results. How are your changes influencing your sales funnel? How is your sales pipeline operating?
By using the sales tracker device, you can find out the best way that you can improve the sales funnel process, boost efficiency, and earn a higher profit within your business.